By end of June 2007, I've decided to take the opportunity to start applying for a place in ECU for Semester 2, 2008 intake. Though official announcement on the shcolarship application will only be available in August 2007, I think I need to get the official letter of offer from ECU as soon as possible.
I was thinking that, by the time I attend the interview session which could be somewhere in December 2007, I have already secured a place thus, this could be a good advantage for me to secure a scholarship then (hopefully..). Furthermore, I need to act fast as there will be a lot of potential applicants from my own faculty vying for the 2007/2008 scholarship award.
During the last batch, i.e. 2006/2007 application, there were 26 applicants out of 20 available places. From these 20 places, 14 were bound for overseas which was Australia and New Zealand. So, based on this scenario I believe future applicants will try to apply to further their studies overseas.
I then, emailed to Prof Malcolm Smith, asking him whether he would like to consider me to become his supervisee. He replied instantly by saying yes and he attached the ECU application form for the post graduate study in his email as well.....
Imagine that!!!!!
Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment