Applying a place with ECU is really easy and hastle-free. I browse the ECU's website searching on information on how an international student like me are able to enrol in ECU's Phd program.
I encountered a link which guides me a step-by-step approach to apply my PhD study through online. All I need to do is to get my dissertation proposal ready in softcopy format while documents such as academic transcripts, academic certificates and other supporting documents ready in pdf format.
I then register my email in the site and started filling the required information and uploading all the documents one by one. Once everthing is completed, I clicked the "submit" button, and the site replied to me by stating that my application will be processed soon.
It took me about two days to get the copies of the documents certified and scanned it in pdf format and only a few minutes to fill the form online and upload it!!!
Such an easy job!!!
Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment