Indeed it is a hollier day.
Case No 1
Status : Closed
I get my Confirmation of School Placement Letter for my two school-aged daughters on that day! What a pleasant surprise...Quickly, I emailed it to the Immigration Dept to finalise my application for the Student Visa.
Case No 2
Status : Closed
I finally received the said documents from MOHE through courier on Fri, 23rd May. The letter was dated on the 16th. I was required to answer the acceptance letter for the MOHE's scholarship within 2 weeks from the date of receipt!!!
Furthermore, I need to go through with another medical check-up again (For their on record keeping - as what the PIC informed me). Then there are few other documents - Forms of Agreement, Notice of Acceptance, etc, etc that need to be filled up and returned.
For the medical check-up (only at Government hospital or Polyclinics) - I took 2 days just to complete it. The reason - I need to undertake a blood test at Path Lab, Segamat and to wait til next morning to get its result (It'll take one month in Government hospital..)
I managed to fulfil all the MOHE's requirements on that hollier Friday, 30th. Alhamdulillah...

No comments:
Post a Comment