The PhD journey has ended... : (

Monday, May 19, 2008

No worries....

That was how HP pen off when he replied to me in his email (It's one of the Aussie's lingo..)

I emailed to him asking for his opinion on the problem that I encountered currently regarding one of the requirement for the Australian Student Visa.

The one last documentation that I need to furnish to the Australian Immigration Department seems to be too long being handled by the Western Australian Education Department. It is a document confirming school enrolment for my two school-aged daughters.

It felt like ages to actually get this letter from the said department (even HP had the same experience too...). I have made three follow-ups to the ECU International Student Adviser through email requesting for its status...but to no avail.

HP assist me by providing me the email address of the officer incharge in ECU. The response form this officer seems to be very promising.... He assured to me that my case is kept within his sights and will revert to me once he has the update....

The clock is ticking....It is less than 2 months now.

No comments:

Post a Comment