I am almost at the end of my patience right now.
Case no. 1:
It has been nearly one month since I applied for my student visa and still the one and only important document is still not within my sight. I just received an email from the officer incharged from ECU regarding the much awaited document and this was how he replied:
Hello Syahrul
I am sorry for the delay in responding to you as I have been away from the university for a while. I will liaise with the Department of Education here in WA and will send you the requisite letter as soon as I have it. I anticipate it will take a few days.
Many thanks
Regards
XX
Case no 2:
I am also currently waiting for the letter of offer and other documentations from MOHE. This is because apart from my own uni, MOHE also will be sponsoring part of my studies in Australia. After emailing (on 2 May 2008) the required suporting documentation to the officer incharged, she then replied to my email (only after four days later, i.e. 6 May 2008)):
wsalam...
saye dah terima dan saya akan proses untuk keluarkan surat tawaran dlm 2 minggu..harap maklum.
terima kasih.
And guess what? 2 weeks had lapsed, and still no words from the PIC! I made numerous call to her office in Putrajaya and was made known by her colleague that she is currently away undertaking a course.....
Time is not on my side...
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Syahrul,
ReplyDeleteNi baru intro jer.... nanti bila dah start, macam-macam hal... As in my case, I still tak dapat my last allowance for 3 months. Yang lagi best, zaidi punya case, tunggu surat senat untuk konvo tak dapat-dapat dah berbulan, last monday dia pergi chech kat MMU melaka, rupa-rupanya satu sen pun yuran pengajian belum dibayar, so kena tahan lah surat senat tu... macam nak mengamuk je dia sebab takut tak sempat kejar konvo bulan ogos ni. Tengah berkira-kira nak bayar sendiri jer.....
Dr Intan,
ReplyDeleteInilah cerita-cerita tersurat dan tersirat tentang phd kita....
Dr Zaidi kalau nak mengamuk ok juga. Dia somebody, saya nobody!!!
Just busybody...