Mon, 2 June 2008
1st Meeting
Venue - JPbSM, UiTM Malaysia
Time - 9.30 am
Went there to meet with Puan Hasma, the clerk incharged. The purpose was to hand over some documents to her and to enquire some informations pertaining to my scholarships, allowances, air tickets and few other details.
It was indeed a good discussion as my questions have been entertained and clearly explain by her.
2nd Meeting
Venue - MOHE, Putrajaya
Time - 12.30 pm
Finally I managed to see the PIC in person, Cik Arninawati. I emailed her last Fri indicating that I will personally hand over the documents that I have completed back to her. It was just short visit and discussion.
Overall, I am extremely feeling grateful that I have fullfilled all the major scholarship requirements, both for JPbSM and MOHE.
It was definitely a huge sigh of relief!!! All the obstacles, difficulties and challenges that I've encountered so far are nothing as compared to what I may have to face later on - my PhD journey!!
May Allah answer my prayers...
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment