The Manager of International Student Admission, Ms Baggott sent me an email on 21 August 2007, notifying me that my application is succesful. I quote:
Dear Syahrul Ahmar,
Congratulations, your application:
ApplicationID: SLECU-1388
to Doctor of Philosophy course at Edith Cowan University has been successful.
You should receive official notice soon via email. This will contain information that will confirm the fees you need to pay, how to pay them and what you need to do in order to get your Australian student visa.
Regards,
Lesley Baggott
Manager, International Student Admissions
Edith Cowan University
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

dah termimpi-mimpi ecu lom...hehe
ReplyDeleteCongratulations....
ReplyDeleteSyah,
ReplyDeletesalam pekenalan..
tanya skit, when u did ur application u dah provide IELTS result ke?
No, Mulan. I don't have to furnish the IELTS result.
ReplyDeleteOne of the reason, I did my Master with UniSA, South Australia back in 2002.Therefore, I received an unconditional letter of offer from ECU.
However, my own uni still requires its applicants to sit for the test, prior to embark our study (one of our scholarship regulations).
I'll share with u, my letter of offer from ECU soon (in my future posting) .
The uni (any overseas uni I believe) will issue a conditional / provisional letter of offer if they think that there are some requirements that the students need to be fulfilled, i.e. english test / financing method / RP / etc2.
Hopes this would helps :)
encik syahrul:)
ReplyDeletefunny bumped into you~
quite surprised u also have a blog.
whoa..sudah mahu jadik doktor ya..
all the best in life.
chayook! (in bm means berusaha!)
hehe.
rehan.