The PhD journey has ended... : (

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Dunia [siber] ini kecil..

I started this blog mainly to share my humble experience on an important journey that I am about to embark. It may be a joyful, succesful journey or it may not be materialised at all.

I really have to admit that, it was because of some influential blog sites such as the one owned by KA that triggered me to do so. But contrary to these sites, I try to remain anonymous as possible.

In the beginning the purpose of this blog is basically to get responses from communities out there (that's why it is termed as WWW...) other than of my own.

It didn't occur to me that this site will attract such a huge visitors from my own community as well. This is all because of www.sitemeter.com that enable one to track down his visitors. 'Thanks' to KA, for linking this blog into his own (He tracked me, which then leads him to this site). And more importantly, thanks to you all, for spending your precious time reading about my stories...(kelas jangan lupa aaaa!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! You just've one more step to join the train...Of course my colleagues and I will be inspired by this astounding achievements. Perhaps one day I'll also pursue my DBA [macam irfan khairy lah katekan...]hehe

    ReplyDelete