The PhD journey has ended... : (

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Langkah Pertama

I faxed and mailed my acceptance letter for the offer of scholarship addressed to JPbSM (Scholarship Div) today.

I also thinking to send the acceptance letter for the Offer of Admission to ECU as well. Anyhow, the acceptance form needs to be returned together with its tuition fees and Overseas Students Health Cover.

I contacted the PIC from JPbSM regarding this matter. She informed that her Dept shall prepare the so called Guarantee Letter and she also mentioned that I need to start studying there latest by this June, else KPT will revoke the offer!!

I then emailed to another PIC (as suggested by the first PIC) asking her about the Guarantee Letter. However, the email that I sent keeps bouncing back. Contacted her later to remind her about the problem. She then directed me to email to another staff instead.

What a day!!

1 comment: